In Path of Exile’s 3.11.1 patch, the developers making some improvements to Harvest and Harvest crafting. Of course, the patch also contains Heart of the Grove improvements, more general improvements, and a couple of crash fixes. Today, here, we will highlight the improvements to Harvest and Harvest Crafting in this update.
Check the patch notes below to let you know what will happen.
This upcoming patch will make a number of changes to the harvesting mechanic. For example, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4, and the Heart of the Grove monsters and bosses will have a chance based on their rarity. Higher-tier seeds will now have a higher chance where they can drop a new plantable “seed”. You’ll be able to place this seed in the Sacred Grove, which will affect surrounding planted seeds around it with the effect of providing those seeds extra properties.
• Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4, and the Heart of the Grove monsters and bosses now have a chance based on their rarity, with higher-tier seeds having a higher chance, to drop a new plantable “seed”. This can be placed in the Sacred Grove and will affect planted seeds around it, granting nearby seeds additional properties on being Harvested.
• The area around the entrance portal in the Sacred Grove now has stairs, creating 180 degrees of the pathway.
• Storage Tanks are now unlocked when your Raw Lifeforce plus any additional Condensed Lifeforce exceeds 250.
• Added a confirmation warning when attempting to uproot fully-grown Tier 1 seed as well as Tier 2 or higher seeds with any growth.
• Adjusted the colors of planted seeds and Harvest art assets to help better distinguish them from one another.
• Added text hovers over various Harvest Infrastructure to more clearly display what it is connected to.
• Your progress towards respawning the Heart of the Grove in the Sacred Grove is now displayed in the Sacred Grove.
• Namharim, Born of Night now becomes invisible during its Prowl skill.
• Added additional preloading for the Tier 4 Harvest bosses and Heart of the Grove.
• Fixed a bug where the Tier 4 Harvest Bosses could endlessly spawn monsters during their immobile phase.
• Fixed a bug where the displayed number of seeds in your Seed Stockpile didn’t update correctly after auto-planting seeds.
• Fixed a bug where Oshabi could say multiple voice lines at once when auto-planting large amounts of seeds.
• Fixed a bug where the Horticrafting Station’s minimap icon was visible from outside the Sacred Grove.
• Fixed a bug where the Sacred Grove had the wrong icon in the World Map information panel.
Harvest Crafting Improvements
Harvest crafting will be getting updates in the patch as well: Growth times of Tier 1 seeds will be a static three growth cycles with the exception of rare seeds, Harvest Crafts can no longer be used on Itemised Beasts, and a slew of bug fixes are in the works.
• The growth times of Tier 1 seeds are now uniformly 3 growth cycles, with the exception of the rarest seeds: Wild Hatchling Seed, Vivid Thornweaver Seed, and Primal Cleaveling Seed.
• The “Exchange a Resonator for a Fossil or vice versa. Rare outcomes are more likely with rare inputs” Harvest craft is now much more likely to give rarer outcomes based on rarer inputs.
• Harvest Crafts can no longer be used on Itemised Beasts.
• The use of the “Reforge a Rare item with Lucky modifier values, keeping all Prefixes (or Suffixes)” Harvest Craft is now prevented if it will be unable to change any modifiers.
• Fixed a bug where the Scarab Harvest Crafts would consume a stack of Scarabs if that was the input, rather than just a single Scarab.
• Fixed a bug where the “Sacrifice a Weapon or Armour to create a Ring with similar modifiers” Harvest Craft instead created an Amulet.
• Fixed a bug where destroying a stored craft from the Horticrafting Station prevented further use of a connected Collector for Harvest Crafts.
• Fixed a bug where the ‘Change a Divination Card into another random Divination Card’ didn’t work if a stack of Divination Cards was used. It will now just remove a single card from the stack and give you a random Divination Card.
• Fixed a bug where the Harvest Crafts which changed a modifier from one element to another didn’t work on modifiers that were the first explicit modifier on an item.
• Fixed a rare bug where trying to go to your Hideout or the Menagerie could fail to join but continue attempting to join indefinitely.
• Fixed a client crash that could occur when mousing over a gem that was socketed into an Abyssal socket. This state was only possible to get into due to a previously-fixed bug.
Please note that the patch notes listed below are still subject to change prior to the release of 3.11.1. This update will be deployed on consoles as soon as possible after its deployment on PC.
Visit here, you can read the full notes and check out if these tweaks will change players’ minds about the harvest. Of course, you can also purchase PoE currency here, our providers get PoE orbs manually and they come from all over the world. Our supplies are stable, any orders will be delivered within 5 minutes. And we guarantee the PoE Currency is 100% safe, 0 ban records in the past 6 years.